- Where are you today? (what’s your title, and a high-level job description?)
- What’s your favorite thing about what you’re doing today? What drives you?
- Where did you start your career? / What’s your ‘origin story?’
- Looking back on your formative years (childhood, grade school, high school, college) were there indicators of where you are now?
- Was there a family component that guided you, or made you lean toward where you are now?
- What were the in-flexion points where you chose one path rather than another?
- What do you see as your biggest mistake along your path?
- What advice or help do you give others to avoid the same mistake?
- What was your biggest win?
- What did you learn from that?
- Did your education (college major) play a role in your path?
- Would you choose the same school path knowing what you know now?
- Where do you want to go from here?
- Years of experience?
- Current company?
- Job titles you’ve held?
- Linkedin.com profile?